Sunday, August 22, 2010

back to school

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As sad as I am for such an amazing summer to be ending soon, I'm actually really
looking forward to going back to school. Posted above are my current favorites from Topshop,
and I'm hoping to make my way to New York to re-vamp my wardrobe with
these pieces within the next few weeks!

Currently my favorite style muse is Leigh Lezark, "Princess Coldstare" of The
Misshapes, and most of my outfits lately have been inspired by her.

Leigh in High School
Age 17
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leigh Now
Age 26
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment