Friday, April 23, 2010

Congratulations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This past week I've been off for Spring Break and I can't even begin to tell you
how relieved I am. I was definitely in need of a break. My original plans were to fly out to
California for Coachella then up to Montreal to visit friends, but unfortunately something came
up last minute. Instead I haven't really been up to much besides spending time
with friends, relaxing, and shopping which is still greatly appreciated!

Wandering around downtown yesterday I was able to pick up a copy of MGMT's new
album, Congratulations. So far I'm in love, and I'm so glad they made such an up to par album
to follow their phenomenal first. Below I posted their one of their new songs.
Hope everyone has been well! x

No comments:

Post a Comment