Saturday, November 21, 2009

Taylor Momsen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



After seeing this video of Taylor, she definitely seems down-to-earth. I've been listening
to a few of the songs that will be coming out on her upcoming demo, and I'm impressed. Her voice
sounds a bit like a young Karen O. My three favorites from her band, The Pretty Reckless, are "Zombie",
"He Loves You", and "Blender". Below I posted "Zombie", and if you're interested you can check the
other two out on youtube. I like that her music matches her grungey fashion sense too!

I found it interesting when watching another interview of her saying that the day she
changed her style was the day she was able to dress herself without a stylist and pick her own clothing.
Hope you enjoy! Her demo will hopefully come out before the end of this year! xo Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment